Saturday, March 19, 2011

Would You Look At That

I bet you thought this blog was dead, but look down there. There's a new post, and it actually says something other than, "There will be more posts." It is a real, honest-to-goodness post, with opinions and controversy and all of that fun stuff.
I am not making any promises yet on how often I will be posting, but I am back. At the very least, I can get new posts out here on the weekends, when I don't have a billion other things to do.
A little update, for those who are keeping score. Heather and I are both working full time now, office hours with desks and all of that jazz. I spend my days answering bureaucrats and and troubleshooting problems. She spends her days answering people who are apparently genuinely surprised that they have to pay a phone bill every month. These are certainly ... interesting positions, but they pay the bills. The boys are now teenagers, with all that entails. Monday through Friday exists in something of a haze, which I'm sure most working parents would recognize.
I'm putting the blog back together. I'm trying to put other writings back together as well. Time. Time. Time. Dinner is already cooking, and it's not even noon. Do you get the idea?
Take a look at the layout on the blog. I don't remember for certain, but I think blogger.com went and changed some settings on me. Let me know if you see anything you think could be improved. I don't promise that I will take your suggestions (we all know how I am about doing things my own way), but I am looking for suggestions, if suggestions are to be had. Keep an eye on the news and let me know if you see anything absurd. If it is truly absurd, I have probably seen it (we also all know how obsessed I am with the absurd), but I might miss something. I don't watch TV, so I don't get the up-to-the-minute updates. We'll keep each other informed, and have fun doing it.
See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment