Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Bridge For Sale

No, wait. Not a bridge. That is not what I meant to say. Abridge. That's it! That's the word I was looking for.
Yes, I realize that my starting posts getting back into the swing of this thing have been somewhat abridged, but I am getting back into the swing of this thing. Give me a little time to get my fingers limbered up again and I will be as wordy as ever. Seriously. You will probably be telling me to shut up already. I'm sure the word "headache" will be involved somewhere.
Enjoy the short ones while you can. Just wait until something really gets my goat. If you are new around here, you'll see. If you are not new, well then you already know, so why are you complaining?

2 comments:

  1. No complaints here, looking forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knowing the activities of late.. wishing the best brother.
    Hope all is well on the homestead, and tipping a hat to welcome home.
    Seeings how this post is a few cycles off, hope to see your next post, back in full swing.
    *tips hat to you and the fam. from my better half and I*
    K

    ReplyDelete