Tuesday, March 23, 2010

This Day In History

"Give me liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry March - 23, 1775

"Every American is required to buy health insurance, like it or not." (paraphrased) Barack Obama - March 23, 2010

Yes, folks, I am still out here, just not quite settled in enough to go back to full time blogging. [Yes, things are going well. Thank you for asking.] However, I happened to notice the historical juxtaposition and had to say something. Those of you who remember what "liberty" means know exactly what I am saying. As for the rest of you ... Sorry, I make it a point to keep the language here family friendly and find that I cannot complete that sentence while maintaining that rule. Read between the lines and you should be able to figure it out.
Rest assured that I am still following the news as closely as ever and will be back to commenting in depth just as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment